Saturday 21 July 2012

New Hair!


A few weeks ago I cut my hair. This I have to say was a very big deal with me as I have had long hair all my life.  But I decided I needed a change and I love it!
It is so much easier to do vintage styles, victory rolls especially because I don't have to roll from so far away from my head!



I also thought it would be nice for summer, however it seems that that hasn't even arrived yet. 
Having said that Its meant to be 28 degrees at the beginning of next week, I have my swimming costume at the waiting and I'm ready to run down to the beach to bask in some long awaited sunshine!


Some images that inspired me to cut my hair









All from my tumblr.

5 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely Eleanor! The picture of the baby Elephant is one of my faves. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Its a big change for me but I like it! Yeah, its so sweet!! xx

      Delete
  2. Hello!I've just discovered your blog. Nice to meet you.
    Your hair is lovely, it suits you perfectly.
    With your medium long cut, you can try Lauren Baccall's hairstyle as well:)

    Love,
    Lorena Be-Bop
    http://beboplashes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to meet you too! Thank you so much! Yeah, I have seen that hairstyle and love it!

      - Eleanor Kay
      xx

      Delete
  3. I like your new hairdo and the victory rolls!

    ReplyDelete